Multiple papilloma of larynx. Laryngeal papillomatosis utah
The lack of a curative treatment and the tendency of the papillomatosis to recur in an extensive manner require an aggressive treatment. Although multiple medical therapies are available, their results are not always the desired ones.
That is why nowadays the focus of the therapy is on the surgical approach. The best results may be obtained thru multiple surgeries, with resection of all papilloma foci. Although this approach may impact the quality of life of the patients due to the multiple interventions required, the overall result translates into a physiologic airway.
- Multiple papilloma larynx -
- Laryngeal papillomatosis utah, Wart on scrotum skin
- Does hpv cervical cancer go away cancer in ovarian cysts, ciclo biologico del parasito oxiuros papilloma virus e cure naturali.
- Papillomavirus et grossesse
- Hpv virus means
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva Duplicate citations Case Report Laryngeal papillomas lesions, Citas duplicadas The lack of a curative treatment and the tendency of the papillomatosis to recur in an extensive manner require an aggressive treatment.
Because the site where the lesions first appear is at an epithelial level, tendency to use methods of early diagnosis, that make the disease recognizable before extensive lesions, is the natural tendency. Also, it is extremely important to remove all papilloma lesions during surgery, thus minimizing the chances of recurrence or at least increasing the interval between interventions.
The aim of this paper is multiple papilloma of larynx present the methylene blue staining test as an adjuvant method of evaluating the resection margins during surgery for laryngeal papillomatosis. Keywords: methylene blue; laryngeal papillomatosis; safe margins; surgery Issue:Volume 68, Issue 11 Pages: